5.09.2012

Mrs. Macuen

Well... I am officially married to my best friend!  The weekend was amazing.  There really are no words to describe the incredible joy I feel!  We got to spend time lounging and relaxing on the beach and by the pool with our families, eating good food, enjoying good company, and soaking in beautiful sunsets and supermoons. I am wishing I was still on the island, watching the waves roll up on the shell filled sand and day dreaming of absolutely nothing.





more pictures to come!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a glorious weekend with a beautiful bride and handsome groom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really were the most beautiful bride and your day was perfect! I wish I was still there with you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, sweet Kate. You are a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete