7.11.2011

Hiatus

I'm back!  I haven't written in several days, but my excuse is valid, I promise.  I had secretly snuck away to my home in Colorado to visit my wonderful family.  It was a surprise visit and I think I was very successful when my twin sister stared at me with her mouth wide open for an entire minute as I jumped around the corner of the house. 

 There were tears and lots and lots of hugs.  I love my family and I am so glad that I got to spend a few summer days with them. 

We took evening strolls around the neighborhood, ate delicious food, made s'mores on the grill, canoed around the lake, and enjoyed the fabulous Redente 5 being together again.  Perfection 
 

2 comments:

  1. soooo happy you came home! ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me smile every time I think about your perfectly conceived plan.

    ReplyDelete