12.20.2011

Being showered with love

Our family friends hosted a beautiful bridal shower for me on Saturday.  I was surrounded by my family and friends and enjoyed good food, fun games, and lots of laughter!

 Bridal Bingo!


 My future family-in-law! Bobby's mom, niece and sister

Bobby made a special appearance in the Newly Wed game!

Bobby and I received some wonderful gifts and lots of gift cards so we can go pick out some new and grown-up things for the kitchen and house.  I'm very excited!

 A new picnic basket for the beach!


My mom made us a beautiful new quilt- Florida colors of course!

My beautiful sisters- even baby Sanford came by for a short visit!

 Caitlin and I

 My lovely friends from college were able to come up from Denver

 Our hostesses!

It was a wonderful way to spend my first official day in Colorado!  
Next step: the wedding!


1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful day. You're right next is the wedding. It won't be long!

    ReplyDelete