12.11.2011

Wedding Plans II

Wedding Update!
Our wedding is approaching fast and will be here before we know it!
I feel like I'm doing pretty well with all the planning.  I'm trying to make it as simple as possible to help eliminate any unnecessary stress.  Two days ago we decided on our cake: Cheesecake Factory...yes please!

Until a few weeks ago I was still wresting with a wedding theme.  I had already chosen the theme for our reception back in Colorado, but still couldn't decide on one for the wedding.  I was recently perusing the internet and came across some 1940's Florida postcards.  I knew right there and then that our theme should be "Vintage Florida".  I know vintage is totally in right now, but I am a super fan!  I mean who doesn't want to look like Rosemary Clooney on their wedding day?


I decided that as long as we were getting married in Florida, our wedding should capture some sort of Florida-ish feel.  Because I do not prefer the whole seashell and tropical flower theme, I decided on a glamorous vintage Florida theme.  This mostly means lots of sparkles, candles, and vintage Florida postcards!  I'm hoping the royal palms, balmy sea breeze, and the sound of crashing waves will help add to that feeling!


A sneak peak at my hair accessory...


Bobby told me the other day, "Only 150 more days!"


2 comments:

  1. Wow! It will be a beautiful wedding regardless of the theme. Why? Because there will be a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete