1.23.2012

I'm Back!

I know I have been MIA for about a month.  No excuses really.  

My trip home for Christmas was amazing (more on that to come)

Our family is going through so many big changes right now and I will catch you all up on that soon!  (if I still have any readers left!)

Work has been crazy and I've been trying to catch up on all that the New Year has to offer.

Speaking of the New Year...
Bring it on!  I'm ready for you.  Whatever obstacles you throw in my direction or whatever new opportunities you present, I will be prepared to dive in with both feet.

So here is to beautiful days, lots of laughter, and learning new things about you, myself, and yes, even Florida.

Fakahatchee State Park, Sunset

1 comment:

  1. I'm still a reader so bring it on! hope you don't have too many obstacle thrown your way.

    ReplyDelete