12.18.2013

Snow.

Soon we will be home.  Enjoying our Christmas holiday with the ones we love the most and hopefully enjoying some cold weather and snow!

Snowy foothills in my hometown, 2012

I am counting down the days until we are heading to the airport and get to leave this balmy hot weather behind.  I am looking forward to lots of snuggle time with my niece and nephew, hugs and kisses from my parents, play time with my sisters and brother-in-laws, exploring my parent's new home, visiting with friends and Bobby's family.  I can't wait to lay by the fireplace, feel my cheeks turning pink, wear scarves and mittens, and hopefully watch the quiet snow fall from the sky.  

Ahh..nothing like a Colorado Christmas to lift the spirits!

2 comments:

  1. sounds lovely, it is supposed to be 64 degrees here today!! Lets hope for snow Christmas Eve ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only snow when everyone gets home. Although,there's snow in the backyard still, along with bunny and coyote prints!

    ReplyDelete