8.10.2014

Hello & Good-bye

A quick little update

July and August have been a whirlwind!  I've been playing catchup with my life and just when I am starting to feel caught up I am off again.

Here's what we've been up to the past week or so.

We spent an amazing week at home and in Michigan with my family and friends. 

{  My sister wrote up our road trip to Michigan here, here, and here!  }

Back in Colorado we spent our days lounging at my parent's house, enjoying the "cooler" summer weather, watching lightning storms at night, chasing around my niece, catching up with my Aunt and sister-in-law, seeing friends, playing piano and violin duets with my brother-in-law, and eating Mexican food (yum!).  

Our second evening home was spent at my friend's wedding.  It was a lovely night in downtown Denver filled with lots love and laughter (and a little rain)!  





Now that we are home, I am off again for a work trip, traveling to northern Florida and then to the jazzy town of New Orleans!  

My goal: to enjoy some chicory coffee and beignets.   


1 comment:

  1. Love all your photos. Have a fun time in the Big Easy.

    ReplyDelete