8.30.2014

la famiglia

a typical skype session

I love my family.  When people ask me where I hung out in high school my first response is, "At home, with my family".  

Strange looks ensue, like I must have been some weirdo with no social life.  But when you have the best family in the whole world, why wouldn't you want to hang out with them?  

My little Florida family has been quite busy these past few weeks.  Aurelia has learned how to catch lizards (gross.) and that she has a tail.  And Bobby is back to school part time and getting geared up to go on some tours with the bands he works with.  I'm off to Jacksonville in a few weeks for a conference and working on some fun little projects in my free time.  

In my mind summer is coming to an end and I'm reminded every day now by the big yellow school buses that made me late to carpool this week.  But the weather is not cooperating and I can tell my a/c wants just a little break.  

Hope everyone gets to spend some time with their family on this hot and 3 day (yippee!) weekend.

:)

2 comments: