2.18.2015

Kitty Love

Today is my dad's birthday and I actually got to help him celebrate in person!  
Happy Birthday Daddy!

My parents are in Sunny (and chilly) Florida visiting and its been wonderful to have them here.  

Miss Aurelia has been slowly adjusting to visitors in the house and although her tolerance level is small, she has been making an appearance in the evening and hanging out with the family.  

I found her sleeping in the closest after dinner and couldn't help but scoop her into my arms and give her a giant bear hug!  My mom a.k.a Nana, captured the sweet moment before she quickly scurried off to find another sleeping spot.


1 comment:

  1. It's been nice to be here despite the chilly weather and miss aurilla has been quite patience with us invading her territory.

    ReplyDelete