3.25.2010

Ghost Hunters

I am obsessed with Ghost Hunters.  A new season started last night and I was glued to my t.v. waiting to see what crazy things the TAPS team would catch.  I have to admit that I don't really believe in ghosts.  But when I watch this show all my uncertainties go out the window.  How can you deny there are ghosts when they are clearly being caught on camera and audio from the TAPs team?  Last nights episode really freaked me out when they caught on their audio recording the voice a of a women responding to their questions. Of course no one was with them in the room...eeek!  After I watched the show I laid in bed telling myself over and over again that there is no such thing as ghosts, even though I was pretty sure I just saw something in the corner of the room.

Me: "Bobby?"..."Bobby?"..."BOBBY?!"

Bobby running up the stairs

Bobby: "Whats wrong?"

Me: "I'm scared"

Bobby: "Have you been watching Ghost Hunters again?"

Me: "Maybe"

Bobby: "There are no ghosts in the room... I already checked."

I really do wonder if we are alone. Hopefully if I ever run into a ghost it will be Casper or another friendly ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment