10.26.2011

Blue and Orange

This past Sunday Bobby and I went to the Miami Dolphins/ Denver Bronco game down in Miami.  I had bought Bobby tickets to see his Colorado team for his Birthday last week.  We had a fun time enjoying sun, beer, rowdy fans, and two not so good teams trying their hardest to score a touchdown.  The Broncos were losing by 15 points so 6 minutes before the end of the 4th quarter we decided to leave and try to beat the crowds.  Unfortunately, the Broncos made an unheard of comeback in the last few minutes of the game and won in overtime!  Fortunately people in Miami drive 90 miles/hr so we were able to make it home in time to see the end. 

Bobby turned to me and said, "When I was younger my dad told me to never leave a Bronco's game early!".  I guess for that very reason...



We had a fun time and have the sunburns to prove it!

2 comments:

  1. and when we were younger, daddy told us to always leave an event early to beat the traffic...

    ReplyDelete