2.06.2013

D.C.



I just got back from a trip to D.C.  It was a good trip, full of lots of listening and meeting of other tribes from the eastern and southern states.  It was also quite an experience because the Chairman of the Tribe was there and we had two dinners with him.  It was my first time meeting him, and I hope I made a good impression!  Sunday night was actually spent in his suite, watching the Superbowl and eating wings.  I was pretty nervous, its kind of like meeting the President! 

Unfortunately I wasn't able to leave the hotel and didn't make it to any museums or monuments (not that I'm really complaining seeing it was only 23 degrees outside!).  I did get to see the Lincoln Memorial as the plane took off this afternoon.  I've always enjoyed D.C. and I like the hustle and bustle with everyone looking sharp in their suits and I imagine everyone going off to important meetings with the Feds.  My trip was also quite fitting since I've recently dedicated my nights to watching the West Wing and I secretly wished that I could have hung out in the oval office with Rob Lowe and Martin Sheen
:)



1 comment: