3.12.2013

Smells like Spring

Hello Yellow.


I like experimenting with home fragrance.  My mood has always been strongly connected to smells and it is  important for a fragrance to make me feel happy and content.  I have discovered a great new line of candles and room sprays from Bath and Body Works.  They always have pretty smelling lotions and bubble bath, but recently I have been wanting something clean and fresh smelling without buying the common "fresh cotton" or "linen breeze" scent.  I found their Lemon scent last Spring in their candles and it was a perfect replacement. 

Today I discovered Bath and Body Works' room sprays.


The sales lady told me that just one or two sprays will last several hours.  When I got home I gave it a try and sure enough it lasted several hours.  It wasn't over powering and smelled quite lovely. With something that lasts so long in the air, its important to have a smell you love.  I don't think I could do anything flowery or sweet.  The Lemon is perfect.

Also picked this up.  A slightly different spin on the Lemon.  Our home officially smells like Spring!



2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of lemons. Welcome spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for spring!! I like lemon too! ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete