8.03.2013

Lazy Saturday

I slept in embarrassingly late this morning.  Its been a bit of a lazy day but it fit perfectly with the weather.  Remnants of a tropical storm in the Atlantic moved over South Florida late yesterday and we've seen nothing but rain and clouds. 


 I went out last night (the first time in a very long time) with some co-workers.  We went to an Irish Pub and I had a nice time laughing and hanging out, while tapping me toes to the live Irish folk band.

They even had New Belgium- made me feel at home!

With the new season just around the corner, Bobby and I spent the afternoon catching up on Breaking Bad.  In between episodes, we listened to records.  Bobby visited a new record store the other day and picked up a few, including two just for me: Bing Crosby's Greatest Hits and the Beach Boys Christmas Album!







2 comments:

  1. I'm longing for a lazy day. Haven't had one for a long long time nor will I.

    ReplyDelete