9.29.2013

Nothing says fall quite like Banana Bread

I am in love with Banana Bread.  Its my f a v o r i t e!

For some reason it always reminds me of Fall and so I made a few loaves the other day to get me in the spirit of Autumn.  



yum!  

This weekend I am on the hunt for my Pumpkin Yankee Candle (you just can't have the month of October without one) and have been pinning like crazy to my Autumn pintrest board for recipes and inspiration to make this tropical environment feel like a perfect Fall day.

perfect quote from one of my favorite female protagonist

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Although I am grateful to be in Greece, I'm really missing the apple picking and pumpkin pies and banana bread and falling leaves and ahhh! Everything fall in Boston! This makes me want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! I think I would gladly give up fall for some time in Greece :) enjoy and maybe some fall weather will blow across the Atlantic to you!

      Delete