5.25.2014

100 Days of Happy : 50-56


 {I know I slacked last week on my posting, but sometimes the week just gets away from me!} 


Day 50 : Sunday
 Our last day on Sanibel : Taking in a beautiful scene!


Day 51 : Monday
My little niece Everdeen is obsessed with Bobby and Aurelia.  The first thing she says when I'm on the phone with my sister or on Skype is, "Bobby? Meow Meow Cat?  Bobby?"  Its adorable, especially with her inquisitive shoulder raises!


Day 52 : Tuesday
I've been trying to read a lot more these days and I've really enjoyed getting back into this routine and letting my imagination wander. This week I've been reading a silly "beach" book but still can't seem to put it down!


Day 53 : Wednesday

Sally came out to visit at a good-bye luncheon for a co-worker.  She sat patiently for awhile and then got impatient that no one was going to feed her and scurried away into her pond.


Day 54: Thursday
Bobby has been practicing using our new camera and likes to sneak out late at night to practice on the moon {who doesn't seem to mind much the attention}


Day 55 : Friday
 Friday night I went out with some friends to the local pub, The Field.  Its a great atmosphere and it was fun to relax after a long week of work.


Day 56 : Saturday
 A Saturday afternoon movie date with my husband to escape the 90 degree weather.  Does anyone else love the previews before the movie starts?  


What made you happy this week?
:)




1 comment:

  1. Getting a few moments to stitch in the quiet of the day.

    ReplyDelete