9.01.2014

Scenes from Around the House

This Labor Day was spent relaxing and working on some projects.  Bobby had a meeting down on Miami Beach so most of the day was just Aurelia and I hanging out together!

I've been working on our bedroom decoration and have one little area done.  My theme is vintage tropical--is that a thing?  I have a few of my favorite things on top of the bookcase and really like how everything is coming together!

 A gift from my mom--a little bit of tropical from the 1940's



These strange and ugly spiders have taken over our back yard (gross!).  They make thick webs and live in the trees and one has just made his home on our screen porch.  



A new project I'm working on!  I'm getting excited to share soon!


2 comments:

  1. I'll have to my eye open for more vintage Florida just for you. It's nice to have just a plan ol' relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete