7.26.2015

A Sunday Well Spent Brings a Week of Content

Lets see how productive I can be today.  I've already accomplished absolutely nothing so I can only go up from here!

 I am finally feeling like myself after a short battle with the flu that kept me home part of last week. I spent the days in bed with the chills, curled up watching Cheers, falling in and out of sleep and drinking lots of ginger ale.  Even Aurelia knew I needed extra cuddles and took her afternoon naps right next to her mama. 

The weather is hot and muggy and the clouds have rolled in extra early today.  I can hear both my cat and my husband breathing heavily with sleep in the next room.  It is a sleepy kind of day and I can feel the cleaning motivation building as I look at the pile of laundry and bills.  But a nice cup of tea and my book may also be calling my name...

I read this today and loved it.  Just some food for thought.

We do no draw people to Christ by loudly discrediting what they believe, by telling them how wrong they are and how right we are, but by showing them a light that is so lovely that they want with all of their hearts to know the source of it.
-Madeleine L'Engle


Also, remembering back to last month and enjoying this peaceful moment with my sisters.
 

Happy week ahead to all.



1 comment: