2.05.2010

Mean

People are just plain mean down here.  They are rude, selfish, and self appointed gods.  What is everyone's PROBLEM?!  Whether I am driving and getting flipped off by moms in mini vans or listening to people yell at others because they are taking waaay to long to pick out a green pepper at the grocery store, or hearing my neighbors racist comments, the attitude problem need to end.

The other day on the way home from work we were driving down Snake Road which is the road off of I-75 to get to the reservation.  We were driving along and we saw a turtle in the middle of our lane.  Even if we hadn't been paying attention we would have missed it because he was smack dab in the middle.  As we passed over him we looked back just to make sure he had survived and all of a sudden the car behind us (people I work with) started veering straight for the turtle and BAM! hit the poor little thing.  Who does that? I could see them just laughing and smiling in their car. 

I hope people down here are aware of that small little word called KARMA.

There is of course no way to change the fact that everyone down here acts like a 13 year old teenager.  But I guess I can do my part and stick to the golden rule. And even when I feel like punching someone in the face for killing innocent animals or yelling at little old ladies I will just try to be the bigger person and know that what goes around comes around.

1 comment: