8.22.2010

morning

All day long should be morning.  I love the mornings.  Its quiet, peaceful, cool (85 degrees is cooler than 100), birds chirping, the sun rising.  

Because my job is far away I have the joy of waking up waaaay too early.  Even though I love the mornings I have a hard time rolling out of my warm comfortable bed.  But once I'm up I get to enjoy the peace and quiet of the day that is just waking up.  When I walk out my front door I am the only one awake in my little cul-di-sac.  The birds are singing loudly and the baby dragonflies are waking up and flying sleepily around my head.  Looking towards the coast the clouds are usually big, tall, and pink.  As I wait for my "I hate the mornings" carpool companions I enjoy the beautiful morning- a tropical sunrise.  

What a nice part of the day.


1 comment:

  1. I love being the only one awake, it reminds me of getting up early for swim team on a quiet peaceful summer morning :)

    ReplyDelete