1.20.2013

perfectly nice day

I have been enjoying my 3 day weekend.  Work has been busy and I am glad to have an extra day to relax.  Catching up on my Netflix, going on a movie date with my husband, and sleeping in.  I've even had a few extra hours to peruse my favorite websites and bought a great new art print.  I've been working slowly on putting my home together and over the last few months have been on the avid lookout for great pieces of art to fill the empty wall over our tv.  Both my sisters gave Bobby and I some art for Christmas and I love hanging new things on the wall, making it my own.

We had a bit of a cold snap the last few days, but the sun was out shining and bright today.  Even the lizards were out and about, scurrying up and down the screened porch.


1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have an extra day to enjoy. Hope the lizard stayed outside!

    ReplyDelete