11.28.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today was Bobby and my 3rd Thanksgiving spent together.  The last two were in Lubbock, Texas where we actually had snow one of the years!  This year, the weather was a little bit warmer.  We spent the day relaxing and then cooking up our little feast of chicken, cranberries, rolls, green bean casserole (bobby's tradition), stuffing and of course pumpkin pie!
 


Our thanksgiving chicken

 
Our Thanksgiving table

 
Bobby Carving the Chicken

It was a nice day, although we both were wishing to be home with our families.  We did however, get to enjoy a tropical sunset before we sat down for dinner

 


I am so thankful for so many things in my life, especially having such a great job when so many have lost theirs.  I am thankful for my wonderful family and of course not having to scrape the snow off my car in the mornings :)



1 comment:

  1. We missed you not being with us for Thanksgiving, but we are thankful we will see you at Christmas. And you won't have to eat poultry.

    ReplyDelete