11.14.2009

VLAD

This is Vlad
 
He lives in the lab.  This is a good example that museums are pack rats.  He has been here for several years and no one plans to do anything with him.  He just watches over the lab, making sure we are getting our work done.

EVERY single day when I walk by him I run into him with my arm, hitting his nose/ mouth.  Because there is not a good spot to put him, he sits in front of the vent hood and door to the photo studio, which means he is Always in the way.  I'm really hoping he isn't covered in arsenic, otherwise my arm has definitely been contaminated.




He does support the museum which is nice.

Vlad and I have become close.  I like that my new best friend at work is very quiet and doesn't see the need to tell hour long stories or gossip about who knows what.  He lets me get my work done and scares away the little children who look into the observation windows.  

He may look ferocious but he is a teddy bear at heart

1 comment: