6.17.2010

HURRICANES!

I am Terrified of hurricanes.  I check the national hurricane center every day.  The weather here is too hot and too hot means bad storms (so I'm told by those floridians).  Great.  But today I am prepared.  I have gone through check list after check list making sure I have everything I need if we get blown away by a hurricane.

My Hurricane Kit

Canned Fruit* Canned veggies* Canned chicken and tuna (ewww)* Dried Fruit* Nuts* Crackers* Juice* Water*Water* and more Water* Granola Bars* Dried Cereal* Duct Tape* Paper Plates and Cups* Candles* Flashlights* Batteries* Radio* Can Opener* Mini Gas Grill* Peanut Butter

Everything is OK with Duct Tape


In case our gas goes out we can still have hot meals!

Fingers crossed there will be no hurricanes that hit the East Coast and if there are that we don't loose power or have the roof blown off.  Everyone says this is going to be a terrible season, but now I can huddle in my bathroom with the mattress over my head eating peanut butter.

1 comment:

  1. now you have 15 minutes to see what you can build with those materials.. GO!!

    ReplyDelete