7.20.2010

Bad Hair Day

Ever have one of those days where you feel not so pretty?  I woke up late, jumped in the shower, barely brushed through my tangled hair, threw on the most unflattering outfit and ran out the door.  Not to mention my face broke out.  Since high school my hair has gradually turned into a curly frizz ball.  Now and then with the Florida humidity I'll get lucky and just let my hair air dry and it will look half way decent.  Today was not one of those lucky days. I felt down all day, slipping into my self conscious days of junior high.  I glumly walked in the door after work where Bobby greeted me, giving me a big hug and saying, "You look pretty today!" 

4 comments:

  1. See, don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful...nothing like Junior High :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate,
    It's your complete and utter candor and honesty that gives these stories their incredible touch. Thank you for sharing. It's beautiful and insanely meaningful. Thanks for letting me partake.
    You're a total keeper dood!
    Amen

    ReplyDelete