12.10.2010

Christmas Party

Wednesday was our office Christmas Party.  It was held outside under the Royal Palm Trees and Chickees.  As I sat across from my friend Jessica, eating fry bread and laughing with my co-workers I realized I was smiling for the first time in weeks.  Work has been stressful and I paused and looked around at all the amazing people I work with and thought about what an incredible and truly unique job I have.  

As jingle bells drifted through the swaying palms and the sun glittered through the palmetto I felt content.  Life is good, even with bumps, and potholes, and an occasional fender bender.

We ended the party with a game of White Elephant/Pink Flamingo (get it?) The theme was "As Seen On TV".  Lets just say there were some pretty ridiculous gifts, including the Gopher, the Snuggie, and the Booty Pop (a push up bra for your bee-hind!).  My favorite was a collectible ceramic head of Tom Selleck, Magnum P.I.   

YOURS! for ONLY 5 easy payments of $19.95! 


2 comments: