1.09.2011

January Weekend

Back in Colorado, my sister is moving (only for the 3rd time in 2 years) and it is snowing.  I am upstairs on the computer looking out at the bright blue skies and the fat palm tree outside the window.  Its cooler out today, in the low 70s.  Bobby is on his way home from work and then back to work this evening.
Its been a nice weekend.  Cleaned, grocery shopped, yahtzeed, read, and laundered.  I wish I could be back in Colorado, helping relieve some of the stress of my sister's move and her recently chaotic life, but I guess I'll just have to send stress-relief vibes from South Florida. 

January is always a busy month.  Work has been more than busy, but I am liking the new pace and trying to get a lot done.  So far so good new year.  

P.S. Bought Andrea Bocelli tickets.  So Excited!

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky!! Andrea Bocelli tickets and you missed the move. All went well though. Enjoy the warm.

    ReplyDelete