2.22.2011

Bridal Shower

My friend Melissa is getting married in 2 weeks.  I am so excited for her and her fiance Kip.  They are getting married on the beach at sunset and its going to be a great reunion with all of my college friends.  This weekend was her bridal shower and I was able to drive up to Tampa early Saturday morning.  It was nice to meet all of her laboratory friends (she is getting her PhD, studying cancer) and listen to her wedding plans.  Melissa and I were roommates in college and its been so fun to see where life has taken her and surprisingly taken us both to the weird state of Florida.

Mel and I

2 comments:

  1. It 's nice that you both have been able to stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Superb party. I really liked going through the photos. Want to have something great for my big day that will be arranged at one of New York wedding venues. Will hire a reputed wedding photographer for the day.

    ReplyDelete