2.05.2011

Home Depot

I am trying to increase my gardening skills, since my little sunflowers have been growing big and haven't not died yet.  Today my friend gave me a giant fern.  It was left over from our exhibit booth at the South Florida Fair.  She was able to take home all of the extras and had one to spare!  It was a little sad looking and a little brown.  Bobby and I went off to Home Depot today to try and find it a nice new pot.  We found one and a few other treasures.

I also ran to Michaels to look around and found a few more treasures!  I did a mini makeover of the family room today.  Its looking a lot more grown-up and a little bit more like summer if I do say so myself!

Before:

If you look at the reflection in the t.v. I am sorry for the mess.  Bobby is building a new computer in the living room.

After:
  


 I added my little sunflowers to these new ones.  I thought they needed some friends.

 A new little bird: 2 dollars

 New Fern!

2 comments:

  1. i like it! And I really like your bird you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fern looks great. Did you find out how to keep it happy?

    ReplyDelete