3.27.2011

A-B-C-D

Yesterday was one of those days.  Frustrating, annoying, irritating.  By the end of the day you start laughing because you just think, "Could anything else possibly go wrong?"

A: Air conditioning unit broken
Its already 85 degrees.  Our a/c broke the other day and its taken over a week to get it fixed.  The guys were supposed to come at 9:30am, but in a rare and never before seen moment, they came an hour early.  I was still in my pajamas, hair gross, hands wet and soapy from washing dishes.  


On the plus side, our a/c unit got replaced with a new and efficient unit which means my a/c bill will be much lower every month!

B: Bees

The electrician stopped by to assist with the a/c unit.  As he walked into my house he says, "Did you know you have a bee hive in front of your house?".  I walk outside to discover the biggest bee hive I've ever seen on the front of my roof overhang.  Thousands of Bees. How we didn't notice it before, I have no idea.  They are busily working hard on building a bee empire above the upstairs window.  




C: Car 

The oil light came on in the car late Friday night.  Bobby checked it yesterday morning and to our horror we had barely any oil in the car.  This is the 4th time we have taken the car into the dealership for problems appearing after it had to get fixed and get an oil change a few weeks ago.  I hate mechanics.  I put on my brave and stern voice and called the dealership.  After 10 minutes of me being tough, I got them to tow our car back to the dealership and fix the car.  Pretty sure I'm not ever going back there again.  I also think that I'm going to go back to school and get my degree in mechanical engineering so I can fix my car myself. 

D: Done

We were more than done with the day at 2pm.  The a/c guys left, the landlord left, the car was back in his little parking spot, the bees are going to be taken care of on Monday.  I crawled into bed and took a long nap, with the warm sun on my skin.  Slowly drifting to sleep as Bobby played the guitar in the other room.  Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! That is huge! Please make sure they are gone by the time I get there Tuesday afternoon...

    ReplyDelete