3.11.2011

Goin' to the Chapel

After being gone for a whole week I am finally home, in my pajamas and ready to sleep in my own bed tonight.  I am exhausted and was in dire need of a Bobby hug.  Don't you just love the feeling of being home? I have so much to share, the first being our wedding weekend.

We arrived at St. Pete on Friday evening, checked into our hotel (on the beach!) and caught up with all of our friends.  It was so good to see everyone, listening to both the new and old stories.  Saturday was spent at the beach, enjoying the sun and sand. We people watched from our homemade sand chairs.  Little kids splashing in the ocean, parasailers, men with big bellies, gold chains, and a perfectly red tan. 


It is nice here.
 
Kenzie and I
The wedding was Saturday at sunset and was BEAUTIFUL.  Melissa looked stunning.


Mr. and Mrs. Buckley!

Enjoying the sunset

 Bobby and I

My beautiful friends from college

We had a great night filled with eating, drinking,dolphin ice sculptures, laughing, and dancing (well..I tried to dance).  It was a perfect evening and I am so happy for the newly weds!


No comments:

Post a Comment