3.04.2011

Busy Bee and Mini Vacation

I have been so busy that I haven't even had time to blog.  Sorry to my 12 followers for the lack of updates!  Work has been Crazy and I have been preparing for a week long trip to N.C. to visit the Eastern Band of Cherokees for our annual Strategic Planning meeting.  I leave on Monday and for the most part am excited about going.  I will be in the Smoky Mountains and enjoying the cooler weather.

But what I am most excited about is our mini trip up to St. Pete Beach this weekend for my friend Melissa's wedding.  It going to be a wonderful reunion of friends, laying on the beach, and getting gussied up.  I am doing some last minute cleaning and packing before Bobby gets home from school and we hit the road in a few hours.  

Tonight I will be watching the moon over the ocean and sticking my toes in the sand.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend and week ahead. Take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww toes in sand! One of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete