5.17.2011

Sweet Note

My life is busy.  I am presenting at a national conference next week (just thinking about it makes me nauseous).  Our field school starts next week.  I have a new employee starting next week and I am trying to hire another new employee in the midst of it all.  And to top it off, tomorrow I have a class for field school at the university campus.  Ooooh college kids.  Hopefully they are more interested then those 4th graders last week. 

The list goes on.  I am happy to be busy but I sometimes get stressed out.  By 4pm my head is pounding and I can hear my little brain cells softly crying. 

Today I opened my e-mail and found this from my sister:


I have to remember to slow down and to realize what is most important in life.  My family.

2 comments:

  1. What cute a niece and nephew you have. It looks like they had quite a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my children are so cute! I wish you could see them more often :)

    ReplyDelete