6.26.2011

Wedding Plans

I am now in the initial stages of planning our wedding!  Its all very exciting and a little overwhelming.  All we know is that we want our family to share this special day with us and to follow my mom's advice of "simple yet elegant".

Both of my beautiful sisters have already gone through this stage of life.  I watched them plan their own weddings to their amazing husbands and shared in their perfect days.


I hope that my wedding will be just as lovely as theirs!

 I love looking back at their wedding photos, each wedding very different but equally as beautiful, showing off each of their personalities.  One in a beautiful building in Denver, the other up in the mountains.   An evening tuxedo affair and a morning summer wedding.

Our plan is to marry on the beach here in Florida and then have a reception back in Colorado.  Its a mix of who we are now--palm trees and evergreens, sand and snow.

Can't wait! 

2 comments:

  1. I know you and Bobby will plan a special day that is just yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either! I love seeing how each of our weddings will be so different :)

    ReplyDelete