8.15.2011

A Southern Wedding

My beautiful friend Jodi got married this weekend in Charlottesville, VA.  It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been too, with James Madison's estate in the background and the smell of magnolia's and English roses filling the air.  As we waited under the summer sun, the violinist began playing Ashokan's Farewell while the bridal party walked down the little hill.  When Jodi appeared it took my breathe away.  She was stunning and so happy!  I spent the evening with my lovely friend Laura (the three of us became instant friends while studying abroad in Italy 6 years ago), enjoying this perfect southern wedding.

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Did you get any ideas? It looked like a very lovely wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY! I love the centerpieces with the peaches!

    ReplyDelete