8.30.2011

Rain Rain Don't Go Away

Its been raining non stop for 3 days now.  So much for the Sunshine state.  We watched as the three inches of rain turned into a giant lake in the grass.  I love the rain.  Something about a gray sky and drizzle makes me feel comforted.  To bad it was warm rain, otherwise I could snuggle up on my couch and eat a bowl of soup or drink a steaming cup of hot coco.

I walked outside to watch it storm this afternoon.

don't be alarmed by the loud gushes of wind and thunder

A favorite song:

Well it's raining and it's pouring
and my old man, well he is snoring
rainy day stay
rainy day please stay
rain rain don't go away, the sun can come back another day
rainy day please stay

                               -Priscilla Ahn 


1 comment:

  1. Watch out for the swamp creatures that will slither out.

    ReplyDelete