11.20.2011

Birthday celebrations!

I turn the big 2-7 on Wednesday.
Its a pretty great time to have a birthday.  Thanksgiving, automatic days off from work, and there is usually the release of some blockbuster movie.  
Last year: Harry Potter.
This year: Twilight.

Yes, I know what you all are thinking, but I have become mildly obsessed with the Twilight movies!  I don't even really care that they are terrible and totally cheesy.  And even though I hate being surrounded by 1 million screaming teenage girls, I like to be a part of such an epic event such as Edward Cullen turning Bella Swan into a vampire!!


My friend Jessica, Bobby, and I trekked off to theater last night for an early Birthday present.  It was awesome (minus the actual screaming and clapping from thirteen year olds).  


We ended the night at the Cheesecake factory with a delicious piece of pumpkin cheesecake.  yum!





 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a fun time together. If you were here we'd have a party. So I guess we'll just wait until you come home for the holidays and celebrate together then.

    ReplyDelete