3.23.2012

Munching on Lunch

A few weeks ago, I had the privilege of going to a grant workshop at the Fort Lauderdale Art Museum for work.  It was a two day workshop and it was just what I needed to get motivated to start trying for some grants.  It was nice to be surrounded by like minded people for a few days and I enjoyed being downtown.  The people, the hustle and bustle, the restaurant selection.  Wait...I'm sorry...there are 60 restaurants to choose from?  How can one decide?  At work it is either Osceola's Pizza or the Swamp Water Cafe.  Choices, choices!


Someday I see myself heading back into the city for a museum job.  But for now, I'll keep enjoying the peace and quiet of the swamp.  Hey..did I mention that the tiny gas station down the street from my office is opening a Subway soon?  Subway...yum!  Lunch is looking up!

1 comment:

  1. You'd miss those gator burgers and swamp juice drinks.

    ReplyDelete