4.24.2012

busy bee

I have neglected my blog duties for the past few weeks.  Life has been more than hectic.  My wedding is two weeks away (!)  I am off to bed to rest my sleepy head, but will give a full update this weekend.

For now, a short Summary of my life:

1.  Picked up my wedding dress
2.  Cat sat, 16 pounds of furry love
3. Ran around like a crazy person doing wedding errands
4.  Cried (only twice)
5.  Watched it rain for 3 days straight
6.  Bought presents for my nephew and soon to be niece who I will see soooo soon
7.  Watched some new shows on HBO (get it for free...don't know how!)
8.  Went to my first tribal community meeting for work and survived
9.  Saw and loved the Hunger Games!
10. Helped my sister try on maternity dresses on Skype

that is all


ah spring weddings

1 comment:

  1. I loved that song. Don't get too worried the Calvary will be arriving soon!

    ReplyDelete