4.30.2012

It's Raining It's Pouring

It's been raining for 4 days straight.  We are stuck under this gloomy rain cloud that no matter how hard I try to wish away, keeps hanging over our heads.  With almost 4 inches of rain this past weekend, the ground is soggy and little rivers are flowing and mini lakes have formed in everyone's lawns.  This puts a bit of a damper on my wedding plans.  The rain is supposed to be moving on by the end of the week, but I guess its time for me to start thinking about plan B.  

Plan B = beach wedding turns into an indoor wedding.

The risk you take for wanting an outdoor wedding I suppose.  But they do say rain is good luck on your wedding day...I guess if it decides to rain then I will do my best to embrace it.  No matter what, as long as I get to say "I do" then it will be a magical day. 

six more days :)



2 comments: