10.09.2012

Polka Dots

I've been trying really really hard to take more pride in my appearance!  It takes a lot of effort in the mornings to do the works- makeup, hair, cute clothes, accessories...
I hate to admit it, but often times I roll out of bed, throw on the first thing I see and try and comb through the wet tangled mess of my hair before I run out the door.  
My office dress is casual.  No scratch that.  It's college, early morning classes casual.  Jeans, sweatshirts, hats.  I've grown accustomed to the lazy look.  

But recently I've decided to try a little harder.  I always feel so much better about myself when I am dressed professionally and have taken the time to tame my frizzy hair.  If I wear a dress to work it is often met with curious stares and people wondering where in the world I am going, as they stomp through the office in old t-shirts and their snake boots.  But even without wearing a dress I should still be able to muster enough strength to pull on a pair of non-jeans and a pair of earrings.  

This weekend I was unusually social and got to whip out a few dresses from the closet.  One which I found the other weekend on the clearance rack at Old Navy- yes! 

It is my new favorite dress.


I've always wanted to have a red dress and now I not only have one, but it also has polka dots- which I love!

Now all I have to do is get up 15 minutes earlier in the mornings...

:)

2 comments:

  1. You look very nice. Your new dress is totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I wish I had a new red dress...;)

    ReplyDelete