5.09.2013

Scenes from my desk

Somedays I wish I had my own office.  At the moment, 25 of us are smooshed into a double wide trailer.  Don't be jealous!  There is a glimmer of hope and rumors a float that a new "real" building is on the horizon.  I am dreaming of the day I have my very own office.  With a door.

I used to share an office with just one other person, but now I share an office space with 3 of my staff and it never proves to be a dull moment!

Here are a few scenes from my glamorous desk.

 Its not too much to look at, but I do enjoy having a window and feeling the warm sunshine on my arms



I have to be prepared for spur of the minute trips out to the field or a tropical storm! 

Something about having my name on a business card makes me feel like such a grownup!

2 comments: