5.02.2013

Skype-athon

My twin sister and I have never let our physical distance get in the way.  We still speak several times a day and about every other day we have a mini Skype sessions.  Its also the time I get to see my niece Everdeen and I swear every time I see her she has grown a little more.

STOP GROWING SO FAST!!!

Did you ever get annoyed at adults when you were little who would ALWAYS say this to you?  Especially the little old ladies at church.  I would just want to roll my eyes and secretly say, "geeze louise, I'm not a baby anymore!"

But now I know how they felt.
:)


 She obviously has better things to do then to sit and listen to grown-up chit chat.

1 comment:

  1. I try and squeeze her everyday that I see her so she'll stay little, but just like you did, she still grows bigger and bigger, and smarter and smarter.

    ReplyDelete