5.27.2013

Small table DIY

When I headed off to graduate school I had no furniture to my name, except for a small table that my mom gave me that she had found at a flea market.  While it is a cute little table and has served me well, I thought it could use a bit of a face lift.  It is a bit out dated and its coloring clashed next to the darker ikea bookcase.  

I still had some of my LaFonda Teal (which I loooved) left over from my dresser makeover and thought it would be nice to have something bright in the living room.  

It only took my 1 and 1/2 episodes of the X Files to finish! (oh how I wanted so badly to be Agent Scully when I was little)




2 comments:

  1. Your " new" table is so trendy. Love that you did yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great! ~love Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete