5.12.2013

Scenes from the weekend



1.  Green, green leaves from the afternoon rains.

2.  Just a little time spent catching up on some work

3.  Not to toot my own horn, but I am beyond proud of myself for growing out my nails.  It has been 3 whole weeks, which in my own book is a world record.  They feel strange and very long (even though they are only a few millimeters) but I'm hoping this habit is broken!

4.  Bobby and I took a trip to Crate and Barrel to use up the last of our wedding gift cards.  We felt so lucky to be able to buy something so nice and grown-up all thanks to our loving and wonderful friends and family!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. love love your nails. Did you find something fun at C & B?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new chair!

    ReplyDelete