1.23.2010

Bargain Hunter

I am still adding things to my new place to try and make it feel like home.  I've been looking for months for a new rug and a new TV stand.  Last week I went shopping and found both items for amazing deals!  Using my Christmas gift cards didn't hurt either!  It always pays off to be patient and wait for those sales.
*
*
*

New rug - $5
*
*
*

New Lamp- $19
*
*
*

New Tv Stand- $60
New DVD player-Free!
(bobby found it in our neighbors trash and it works like new!)
*
*
*
Making it feel like home- Priceless :)


3 comments:

  1. I love all your new things...especially your T.V. stand...we should switch, yours would probably fit better in our new place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your new bargains. I didn't know Bobby was a dumpster diver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup he also got a new set of golf clubs that way too!

    ReplyDelete