5.15.2010

Love Bugs part II

Yesterday morning I was washing my hair when all of a sudden I could see something black on my face out of the corner of my eye.  I reached up and quickly wiped it away.  I looked down and saw a big black blob on the floor of the tub.  I looked closer.  LOVE BUGS!!  A wet soapy blob of love bugs!  After I screamed for about a minute I realized that they had apparently been in my hair since the day before when I stupidly sat outside for lunch.  I spent the entire lunch hour swatting the slow moving- constantly mating bugs out of my face.  I guess I didn't swat them all away. There are black clouds of them right now on the reservation and everyone keeps telling me that they'll go away soon.  Not soon enough.  Why do you hate me so much Florida?

No comments:

Post a Comment