5.02.2010

no more excuses

Its time!  I've made enough excuses, felt sorry for myself and given up too many times to count.  I've never been the super skinny girl and I'm by no means obese, but I've let pasta and laziness take over my life and now I am paying for the consequences.  I'm not sure why its so hard for me.  I've never liked the attention on me and I've slowly melted into the background and now I'm not sure I like it very much.  I've never been athletic and I'm not competative.  I don't like to run and I don't like to wear shorts.  But I also don't like the way I look now.  Everyone has always told me that I'm pretty...sure sure, but I don't feel pretty now.  I'm not looking to be a super model, but I need to boost to my confidence. So I'm really going to do it this time.  Promise.  Ok Billy Blanks, do your taebo magic.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be hard on yourself. Just work it out in your mind and the rest will follow.

    ReplyDelete