4.02.2011

Jessica: Teacher, Twin, Photographer

My twin sister has been here for a mini visit.  It of course was waaaay to short and I was sad and lonely all day because I had to say good-bye this morning.  I had a wonderful time relaxing and being with my other half.  We talked about everything and sang Sound of Music songs while preparing dinner.  We both got some Florida sun and spent most of our time at the beach and the pool.  My sister is a very talented kindergarten teacher by day and an awesome photographer by weekend.  She takes photos as a hobby but she could make a profession out of it!  I am usually talked into being her photo "model" for the day and get to tromp around looking for good photo locations and scenery so she can practice. These are a few from the week:







2 comments: