4.21.2011

Thursday Evening

I get tomorrow off, Good Friday.  I am looking forward to my three day weekend and enjoying Spring in South Florida and an Easter brunch with Bobby and my friend Jessica.  But for tonight I am lounging in my pj's, watching Netflix.  Bobby is off working for a Miami musician, Sammy Figueroa.  Mr. Figueroa is an incredible percussionist and has worked with legends such as Miles Davis and Quincy Jones.  Tonight Bobby is running sound for Mr. Figueroa's concert on Fisher Island- only accessible by private boat or ferry.  

Fun Fact #1: Fisher Island was ranked #1 richest places in the US 2000 census.  
Fun Fact #2: Oprah once had a condo on the island. Oprah.

MacArthur Causeway, Miami

Well I'm off to bed and am looking forward to my extra few hours of sleep. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope Bobby had fun rubbing elbows with the rich and famous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby always gets to meet the cool people...

    ReplyDelete